When calves raised individually are placed in large groups, the stress from competition and social pressure can lead to setbacks in growth and health. Placing 4 to 6 similarly sized, weaned calves in a 54|98 group calf-raising system is the best way to ease the transition. Continued growth and health will be attained as animals bond into a social group. Add the Calf-Tel 8|16 or 12|16 fence for convenience and labor savings.
- NEW! Rear bedding door
- Constructed of high-molecular-weight polyethylene plastic that will not breakdown and deteriorate
- Large entryway for maximum ventilation
- Extra hutch height allow animals to stay in the unit longer
- Treated lumber base provides a stable and secure foundation
- Ridge top ventilation for improved air circulation
|Outside||86.5″ L x 107.5″ W x 72″ H||220cm x 273cm x 183cm|
|Inside Usable Calf Space||82″ L x 102″ W x 71″ H||208cm x 259cm x 180cm|
|Weight||235 lbs.||107 kg.|
Once calves reach a certain phase they are ready to be moved into group housing. However, the transition isn’t always black and white. Recognizing this we worked with our customers to help them phase their calves into the group with a solution that’s both innovative and easy as one, two, three!
|22|64 Pen||6 ft||6 ft||14 lbs.|
|26|74 Pen||7 ft||6 ft||14 lbs.|